What is CASHe Loan and How its work | Customer Care Number
CASHe Loan Launched in April 2016, CASHe provides approximately borrowed loans where needed. Its easy-to-use digital integration allows for faster loan applications and faster lending. CASHe is completely automatic and requires no personal intervention and no documentation is visible. The average time taken for a loan to be issued is less than 10 minutes, depending on the correct delivery of everything
What is CASHe and how does it work?
CASHe – For timely EMI payments or equivalent monthly payments, high-demand purchases, vacation vacations or encounters a medical or financial emergency, save CASHe power on your smartphone. A quick personal loan from CASHe that helps you sew on time.
CASHe, a high-end fin-tech product from Aeries Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd., enables short-term personal loans to leading young professionals with a simple but powerful application.
It is powered by a related forecasting algorithm called Social Loan Quotient (SLQ) that creates a complex consumer credit profile that is completely different from regular banks and credit agencies. CASHe enables young professionals to get loans within minutes, without paperwork and pain.
You can now get a loan from Rs. 1,000 to 4,00,000 from 90, 180, 270, 1 year and 1.5 year days depending on your need. All you need is a pay slip, a bank statement, a PAN card and proof of address are printed on white paper that you have signed and uploaded through the CASHe app. The money is in your bank account within minutes.
CASHe Loan Customer Care Number
CASHe Customer Care Number is 8797553191, You Can also message on whatsaap
Features you’ll love
- Get a quick loan from CASHe, India’s fastest lending app for leading young professionals.
- Maintain a good credit profile with CASShe and re-apply as often as needed without re-submitting documents.
- Obtain an approved loan within 10 minutes according to the relevant documentation
- Flexible payment is available within a 90-day loan period
- Loans available for Rs. 1,000 – 4,00,000 3 months up to 1.5 year
- More than 150,000 loyal customers enjoy a new way to borrow money despite CASShe
- Interest rates in accordance with credit cards. No hidden charges!
- No employees borrowed money. Upload the required documents to the app itself and at a time that suits you.
- Flexi payment methods.
CASHe Loan Eligibility
- Loans are only available to leading professionals
- You must have a minimum take-home income of Rs 12,000
The bank statement must show the monthly salary credit
- Uploaded documents should be readable and match the information provided in the application
Documents Required to Borrow a CASHe Person
- Your photo – Take a snapshot or upload a single photo to your photo gallery
- Proof of address – (Any) Aadhar Card / Passport / Driver’s License / Voter Identity Card or Service Loan i.e. Electricity Bill / House / Gas Bill (no more than 2 months old)
- Recent salary slip
- Bank Statement – Please ensure that your latest bank statement clearly shows the latest salary details and bank name, your account number, your name and IFSC details
- Please ensure that the uploaded documents are clearly identifiable and authenticated by KYC process
What is a Social Loan Quotient (SLQ)?
SLQ is India’s first debt rating system based on the social behavior of leading professionals and the leading millennial youth.
As part of a growing digital community, we all build the imprint of our online presence in many ways. This digital seal now describes how we live and behave in a vast social world. This new fact forms the basis for our research scientists to develop an advanced credit rating system using big data analytics, AI and predictive tools to calculate our clients’ Social Loan Quotient (SLQ).
Regular lending agencies such as banks operating on outdated systems rely heavily on your past financial transactions. We are interested in your present and how that will affect your future.
The SLQ flexibility method changes the way credit risk is calculated. Linked to a number of data points including mobile and communication footage, education, monthly salary and job information. SLQ is a dynamic result and as you interact with us more and spend time in the digital environment your SLQ results change.
SLQ is fast, unique and sad!
Related Question Abut CASHe Loan
What is the maximum and minimum amount of personal loans offered by CASHe?
You can get it for a minimum of ₹ 1,000 and a maximum of 3 Lakhs.
How do you get a CASHe Personal Loan?
Download the CASHe app, register, and complete the application form. Enter your loan amount after checking your eligibility for a loan as soon as possible. You can also apply to Finserv MARKETS.
Is CASHe a bank or an NBFC?
CASHe is a lending platform. A Personal Loan from Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd., an NBFC registered RBI, is available at this forum.
Is it possible to change your loan period after taking out a loan?
Yes. You can change the working time after taking out a loan from CASShe.
How do I contact CASHe?
You can write to support@CASHe.co.in.
Who can apply for a loan from CASHe?
Any Indian citizen living in India, over 18, with proof of current employment, earning monthly salary of 12,000 and above, bank account, Facebook / Google+ account / LinkedIn account and official ID and and proof of address can use the CASHe Application to obtain a loan