PayMe India Loan Kya hai | Documents | Customer Care | Eligibility
PayMe India is a unique fintech organization that brings you instant financial assistance in your hands. This mobile app is designed to help leading people gain quick access to cash in the event of an emergency.
The app is designed to be fully usable. Whether it is a medical emergency or some other temporary personal need, this is the perfect option for you to seek financial help.
The company aims to create innovative products that will help people in all areas to access any financial assistance they need. Their goal is to become popular funding mechanisms that not only provide easy access to finance but also provide you with the best possible resources.
PayMe India – Customer Care Number
Pay me india contact number
Features and Benefits of PayMe India Loan
PayMe India offers a unique form of Personal Loans and day loan payments. These loans are becoming more and more popular due to the various benefits and features they offer, as mentioned below:
- You can get a loan right away: The most important feature of PayMe India Loans is that the loans you receive are almost instantaneous. You can get a loan on the same day or within 24 hours depending on your loan eligibility. The application process is completely online and allows you to get cash right away whenever you need it.
- Borrowing process is very secure: PayMe app is very secure. This includes the documents you upload and the app. They have a very simple and transparent application process that makes this option very reliable.
- Sign in anytime: As a mobile app, this is one of the easiest ways to access any loan program you need. The interface is easy to use, allows you to easily log in and check out the available deals.
- Immediate authorization process: The application process is, of course, very simple. It also has the advantage of a very simple authorization process. The assessment of each loan application is very accurate.
- Specialized company plans: PayMe India also has a special payroll option for companies and other loan programs and agreements to ensure they are able to manage all their operations smoothly.
- Upload documents only once: Once you have applied for a PayMe India loan, you do not need to resume the writing process the next time you need a loan. This makes it a much easier option for clients to get loans more often to meet their expenses and unexpected financial needs.
Types of PayMe India Loan
PayMe India offers a variety of lending programs, making it easy for you to access financial assistance regardless of your financial situation.
Different types of loans you can access include:
1. Advance Salary Loan
- This loan is provided to help people meet any financial requirements that may arise before the income is credited to their account.
- It helps you to avoid using Credit Cards to make large payments when you need emergency cash.
2. Low Income Loan Loan
- The eligibility requirements for these loans are minimal, making it easy for those who are doing their first job to enjoy the benefits of a quick personal loan.
- These loans are given to low-income people like 20,000 every month.
3. Short-term Loans
- Get a quick loan that you can use for any business or personal purposes.
- You can avoid unnecessary debt cycles by using short-term loans.
- These loans are ready to deal with any financial crisis.
PayMe India Loan Terms and Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions that you must be aware of when applying for these loans:
- By registering for the services offered by PayMe India, the applicant agrees to all the terms and conditions of the loan application. It is recommended that applicants keep a copy of the agreement.
- The agreement is electronic and is similar to the Information Technology Act, 2000. The rules and provisions of the amendment comply with this law.
- The document provided is published in terms of Rule 3 (1) of the Act
- This website is only available to people who are eligible to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act of 1872 which does not include any children, uninsulated solvents, etc.
- Children who wish to make transactions using this website may do so through their parents or guardians.
- PayMe India reserves all rights to terminate or even deny any access to the website if a person is found to be in violation of the Indian Contract Act of 1872.
- In order to access certain sections of the website, it is mandatory for the user to open an account and obtain a password and username.
- User is solely responsible for keeping all account information confidential
- In the event that any information provided is false, inaccurate, or incomplete, PayMe India has reasonable grounds to suspect the accuracy of the information and to block or restrict access to the account.
- User must notify PayMe India of any unauthorized use or any security breach of his account.
- The user must log out of the account at the end of each activity or usage
- PayMe India is not liable for any losses that may be incurred as a result of failure to comply with the above requirement.
- When the website is used or sent any email, the user agrees and agrees to receive electronic communication records via PayMe India.
- The website serves as a platform for the user to interact with foreign merchants through any transaction, including the authorization of loans by non-bank financing companies (NBFCs) affiliated with PayMe India.
Documents Required for PayMe India Loan
To get a quick loan from PayMe India, customers need to upload the required documents on request. Once you have created an account and applied for a loan, you will receive a list of documents that need to be uploaded.
This includes your KYC documents such as
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
In addition, the customer is required to provide proof of income and employment in the form of his or her salary receipts and the latest bank account statements or IT refunds.
Eligibility Conditions for PayMe India Loan
To qualify for a PayMe India loan, a customer must complete the following conditions:
- Applicant must be at least 22 years old and must not be over 55 years old
- The applicant must be qualified to enter into legal contracts in terms of the Indian Contract Act of 1872
- The applicant must be employed by a reputable company
- Payment history and individual record must be in accordance with PayMe India requirements.
- For any loan by PayMe India to be processed, the payment of salary into a bank account is mandatory.
- The applicant must have a PAN Card
- The applicant must have a valid bank account.
How to calculate PayMe India Loan EMI?
Calculating EMI with a loan before applying makes it much easier for you to plan your finances. It will also tell you whether a particular loan program is affordable to you or not.
To calculate EMI, you can use MyMoneyMantra’s EMI Calculator to check your EMI immediately. This tool uses the EMI calculation formula.
All you have to do is enter the loan amount, the duration of the stay and the interest rate. It is a reliable and easy-to-use method.
What Should You Check After Calculating EMI?
After calculating EMI, it is very important to check if it fits into your budget. Draw all the monthly expenses that you owe to your income and choose an EMI equal to the remaining amount.
You can change your payment period or negotiate interest to get a better EMI every month.
Other PayMe India Products
In addition to providing temporary loans, PayMe India also provides Debt Counseling Services to corporate employees.
FAQ – PayMe India Loan Kya hai | Documents | Customer Care | Eligibility
How much money can I get from PayMe India?
Customers can receive up to 50% of their monthly income as a loan, subject to a maximum of 1,00,000 loans each time.
Can I get more than one loan through PayMe India?
You can apply for another loan after you have paid off any existing loan. However, you will have to wait 5 days before applying for a second loan.
Can I get a loan if my income is in cash?
In order to process any loan made through PayMe India, the payment of salary into a bank account is mandatory. In addition to this, the customer should also be able to show the PF-deducted amount on the payroll.
What are the payment options?
Customers can pay by the due date specified in the account number provided when the loan is approved. Alternatively, repayment of the loan can be deducted from the account on a date determined automatically by NACH.