Nira Loan App Kya hai | Documents | Customer Care | Eligibility
1. What is NIRA?
NIRA is the new type of financial company you have been waiting for! We want to provide you with good products that are simple and easy to use.
2. What does NIRA offer?
Our first product is a credit line of up to Rs 1 lakh. Get credit whenever you want, wherever you want.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for credit at NIRA?
To apply for a successful loan, you must be an Indian citizen and 21-55 years old. You will work for at least 6 months and earn Rs 12,000 or more per month.
4. Required documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity and proof of address
- PAN card
- The photo you took
- Monthly bank statements
- latest payslip
5. Nira Loan Eligibility 2022
Nira’s personal loan eligibility:
- Earn a small income of Rs.12,000 per month
- Age between 22-59 years
- Indian citizen
- The applicant must have a college degree
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhar card to complete the KYC and the verification process and to obtain a personal NIRA loan.
- You are eligible for a loan even if you do not have credit points. However, if you already have CIBIL points, 681 points are required.
6. How do I apply for a loan from NIRA?
The application process is simple: fill out the required information on our application or website to get your decision within the policy. Once you qualify for credit you can proceed and upload the required documents. You will receive final approval once your documents have been verified. Once you complete your KYC, you will be able to use your credit line.
7. What is my application status?
You can see the status of your application at any time in your NIRA application. If you have any questions please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email your registered ID on Whatsapp (9591196740).
8. How long does it take for a loan application to be approved?
In-law authorization will be displayed in the application as soon as the application is completed. Permission will be granted as soon as all documents are uploaded and collected (if applicable to your application). You can expect to complete this step in 2-48 hours.
9. How do I cancel my loan application?
After confirming ‘Avail Credit’ and suspending the authorization, if you wish, you can cancel the loan before it is repaid to your bank a / c. You can write to us at email@example.com if you wish to cancel. Please specify ‘Cancel Loan’ in the title bar.
10. I do not have one or more documents required
Please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send them a message on Whatsapp (9591196740). They will assist you in completing your application.
11.What CIBIL points do you need?
If you have CIBIL points, you need a minimum of 681 points to qualify for a NIRA credit. If you are new to debt, your CIBIL score should be 1 or 3, 4 and 5.
12. Nira Loan Customer Care Number 2022
If you have any questions please contact our team at email@example.com or email your registered ID on Whatsapp (9591196740).