Nira Loan App Interest Rate 2022 | Required Documents
NIRA is the new type of financial company you have been waiting for! We want to provide you with good products that are simple and easy to use.
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity and proof of address
- PAN card
- The photo you took
- Monthly bank statements
- latest payslip
Nira Loan Eligibility 2022
Nira’s personal loan eligibility:
- Earn a small income of Rs.12,000 per month
- Age between 22-59 years
- Indian citizen
- The applicant must have a college degree
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhar card to complete the KYC and the verification process and to obtain a personal NIRA loan.
- You are eligible for a loan even if you do not have credit points. However, if you already have CIBIL points, 681 points are required.
Nira Loan App Interest Rate 2022
Your interest rate will be the responsibility of your credit score on our affiliate model. The higher your score, the lower your interest rate. Our interest rates will vary from 2.0% to 3.0% per month, or 24% to 36% per annum (annual percentage rate or APR). As an example of our loan costs, for a loan of Rs.20000 for 6 months at 24% APR, you will pay Rs3571 as a monthly EMI and a total of Rs21,957 including Rs.450 + GST as a processing fee. Please see the following question for more information on processing fees.