Central Bank of India Mudra Loan How To apply
Documents need mudra loan
We share a list of documents needed to get a mudra loan where you can check and verify what documents are needed to apply for a mudra loan and how to arrange it all properly and chronologically. It is mandatory that all your documents will be complete and valid. Banks can ask for a real show.
Check out the list below and it is mandatory for the documents required to get a Central Bank of India Mudra Loan
- Identity Document: – Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card, Signature ID from existing bank owner, partner or director (if any company)
- Proof of Residency: – Recent telephone bills, electricity bills, local tax receipt, Passport, Voter Identity Card Owner, Partner or Director (If any company)
- proof of business address or establishment.
- The applicant must not be a failure to pay tax to any Bank or Financial Inclusion.
- Three years ago Balanced Sheets checked units and Income Tax / Sales Tax Returns etc. (Applicable to all cases from Rs. 2 lakh and above)
- Memorandum and articles of the Company / Company Partnership Title etc.
- Declaration of assets and liabilities of promoters and guarantors and final tax return.
- Lease Agreement (If business premises are leased) and approval to the pollution control board if applicable.
- SSI / MSME registration if applicable.
- Proposed balance sheet for the next two years in the event of a credit limit and a loan period if there is a term loan (In all cases of Rs. 2 lakh and above).
- Copies of title deeds / deeds of title deed provided as principal.